Pages

August 9, 2013

Fore!!

CT/PTU Tutorial Using Hole In One from Pink Paradox Productions.



The creation of this tutorial is my own any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly a coincidence.
Do not copy this tutorial or claim it as your own. If you would like to share it, please share the link my blog ONLY.
This tutorial is written using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and is for those with a working knowledge of Photoshop. This tutorial can be adapted for anyone with a working knowledge of PSP.

Before we start, I would like to remind you to save frequently. This is in case your program closes on you as mine is known to do. J  I save as a .psd file. This keeps your elements in layers instead of merging everything the way a .png file does. I also I do not say copy and paste your element onto your canvas. In photoshop, it is possible to drag and drop. But if you are more comfortable copying and pasting, then by all means do what is easier for you. I also use a white background while I’m making my tag but I delete it when I am finished.
Also, you will see that I use E for the element along with the number or name of it. That’s just a shortcut I came up with.

Supplies needed:
Pink Paradox Productions Hole In One. You can find where to buy it here.

The tube I’m using is Rikki from Keith Garvey. You can get it here.
Remember, you cannot use any of his tubes without a license.

Feathered Mask from my blog. You can get it here. Leave some love if you download it please.

Font of choice, I used Sakkal Majalla.

Open a canvas 600x600

Create your mask using paper 2. Place to your liking. Lower opacity to 80%.

Open your tube, reduce it to your liking and place on canvas.

E5 = Reduce 68.8%. Place behind your tube to your liking.

E60 = Reduce 60.6%. Place on the right side of your canvas behind your tube. Add a drop shadow.

E58 = Reduce 39.2%. Place at the base of the tree. Add a drop shadow.

E57 = Reduce 76.3%. Place at the bottom of your canvas behind the tube. Duplicate and flip horizontally.

E68 = Flip horizontally. Reduce 46.0%. Rotate 16.8. Place behind the tube on the left side towards the top. Add a drop shadow.

E3 = Reduce 25.0%. Place in front of the tree. Add a drop shadow.

E73 = Reduce 25.9%. Rotate -7.3. Place on the right side of your canvas in the middle. Add a drop shadow.

E17 = Reduce 21.0%. Place in the lower right corner of the canvas between layers 57. Add a drop shadow.

E4 = Reduce 30.2%. Place behind element 17 and both elements 57. Rotate 20.2. Add a drop shadow.

E6 = Flip horizontally. Reduce 38.8%. Place on the left side of your canvas behind the gold bag. Add a drop shadow.

E47 = Flip horizontally. Reduce 32.4%. Rotate -13.3. Place against the golf bag. Add a drop shadow.

E48 = Flip horizontally. Reduce 37.5% Place against the golf bag. Add a drop shadow.

E2 = Reduce 21.5%. Place in front of the golf cart. Add a drop shadow.

E46 = Reduce 32.3%. Place on the lower right side of your canvas.

Add your font using this setting for the color. FE7F48. Size 90 or whatever size you want.
Open your Blending Options.
Add a drop shadow.
Check Inner Glow. Under Quality, your contour is Double Ring.
Check Stroke, size 2. Color = 63730F.

Add your license and your watermark.


I hope you enjoyed doing this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment